A quiet mind is the basis for a relaxing, restful night. Our scientific blend of natural soothing agents and time-tested sleep aids, like tryptophan, valerian root, holy basil leaf and magnesium, come together to calm the mind and body and set the stage for a peaceful, undisturbed night. Come morning, there’s no groggy or ‘hangover’ feeling either.
IT STARTS WITH SLEEP
Adequate sleep is essential for youthfulness, mental focus, the health of your nervous system, your skin—your whole body. There is nothing more critical to your mental well-being and overall physical health than good sleep.
Unfortunately, busy lives and never-ending stresses take a toll on us, causing more than one-third of adults to have difficulty sleeping on a regular basis. Sleeplessness leads to increased exhaustion and a reduced ability to cope with the events of the day. Think of sleep as a session of intensive offline maintenance for the body. There is no substitute for sleep, so taking steps that ensure a peaceful nighttime rest is imperative.
How to Use
Take one capsule in the evening up to one hour before bed. Do not exceed more than two capsules in a 24-hour period.
CALMS THE MIND & INCREASES RELAXATION
- L-Theanine: relaxes the mind and body
- Chamomile Flower: calms and relaxes the mind and body
- Magnesium: relaxes the muscles
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: decreases stress levels
- Holy Basil Leaf: an adaptogen that reduces stress and anxiety
HELPS YOU FALL ASLEEP & STAY ASLEEP
- L-Tryptophan: increases sleepiness
- Gaba: reduces brain and central nervous system activity
- Valerian Root: eases sleeplessness and restlessness
- Inositol: promotes restfulness
- Calcium: prompts the brain to make melatonin
- Vitamin E: prevents insomnia and other sleep issues
- Vitamin C: produces serotonin in the brain to help regulate the sleep-wake cycle
How soon after taking MindYourMind will I begin to feel sleepy?
It can take anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes for MindYourMind to take effect, but it’s likely that you will start to feel relaxed and calm before you begin to feel sleepy. We recommend taking MindYourMind at least one hour before bedtime.
Why won’t I wake up with that ‘hangover-feeling’ the next morning?
Unlike other sleep aids on the market, MindYourMind only contains natural calming ingredients that won’t leave you feeling drowsy come morning. Our specialized formula contains tryptophan, Valerian root and holy basil leaf, amongst other ingredients, that are known not to cause a hangover-like effect.*
The formula is melatonin-free, so what are the main sleep-inducing ingredients?
Every ingredient in MindYourMind has a calming and relaxing benefit. However, the key sleep-inducing ingredients are Valerian root, L-Tryptophan, Holy basil leaf, Rhodiola rosea root, GABA and Chamomile flower.*
There are no reviews yet.